10 Fitness Tips to Get You on the Path to a Healthier Lifestyle

Tips to get you on the path to a Healthier Lifestyle

Personal Trainer Hanna loves Biking

10 Fitness Tips to Get You On the Path to a Healthier Lifestyle

Fitness Trainer Hanna Golom


Check out HappyLee Fitness’s trainer Hanna and her 10 Fitness Tips to Get You On the Path to a Healthier Lifestyle

1. Aim to get in a minimum of 150 minutes of physical activity daily (30 minutes, 5 days a week)

2. Drink more water!

3. Utilize the 80/20 rule. Eat healthy 80% of the time and if you must, indulge the other 20%.

4. Set short -term goals that lead in to long-term goals.

5. Lift weights! Cardio is most definitely effective, but weightlifting burns more calories in the long run.

6. Buy a journal and document your workouts and foods consumed throughout the day.

7. Do not compare and compete with others; instead, compare and compete with YOU!.

8. Plan ahead. Prepare your meals the night before to avoid the last-minute drive-thru runs.

9. Be positive. Negativity and stress trigger hormones that can prevent weightloss.

10. The best exercise is the one that you will do!

Subscribe to our newsletter for more weekly recipes and check out InShapeMD~Severna Park for more assistance with your nutritional approach to your health.

Find Us

576 Benfield Road
Severna Park, MD 21146

InShapeMD Hours

Monday: 9:30am – 5:30pm
Tuesday: 10:00am – 7:30pm
Wednesday: 9:30am – 5:30pm
Thursday: 9:30am – 6:30pm
Friday: 9:30am – 5:30pm
Saturday: 10:30am – 1:30pm
Sunday: Closed

HappyLee Fitness Hours

Monday: 5:00am – 10:00pm
Tuesday: 5:00am – 10:00pm
Wednesday: 5:00am – 10:00pm
Thursday: 5:00am – 10:00pm
Friday: 5:00am – 10:00pm
Saturday : 5:00am – 8:00pm
Sunday: 5:00am – 8:00pm